- We look after everything: From provisional application to DVLA, medical exam, theory study (we offer translation too in over 50 languages!) & tests, to the all important bit – one week of tuition!
- During your lessons you have the instructor’s undivided attention but sometimes there is also the opportunity to come and assist when other students are training so you can learn from this too.
- Our instructors are friendly but professional and they will always be there to teach and encourage you.
- Most importantly – there is no waiting for driving tests because we arrange them beforehand to coincide with the end of your intensive training course !!!
- We monitor your training progress from start to finish and we guide you through the whole course, making sure nothing is overlooked and you learn all the necessary skills – from reversing to road positionings, from vehicle checks to performing a mock test so you are confident and know what to expect in the real DVSA one!
Why Become A LGV Driver?
LGV drivers are a crucial asset to any business needing to move items from A to B in a timely and efficient manner, whether you work directly for a haulage company or in-house as part of the logistic team of a large firm, being a LGV driver has its perks.
The benefits of becoming an LGV Driver include:
The ability to climb the career ladder after gaining experience
Becoming acquainted with different parts of the country and travelling
Average Salary of £31,000
From the construction experts wanting to drive their work truck, to the long distance articulated lorry driver who has just picked up a cargo from Heathrow and is heading up the M1 –
– we are a dedicated, time saving, honest and reliable business ready to service the LGV industry in the UK.